Last Updated: 10.01.2020
The confidentiality of the data (“policy”), the visitors of the Internet catalog 3toners.com (owned by Labels Tech Ltd.) is of great importance to us and we are fully committed to respecting the policy. Policy explains what we do with your personal data.
- How we collect your personal data as an “administrator” within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament.
It is possible to collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
- Information about your device, including: IP address; geographic location; Type and version of the search engine and operating system.
- Information concerning your visits to the Internet catalog, including: Time spent on the site; which pages you visited; Which navigation links have you used in the Internet catalog.
- Information you share when registering with the Internet catalog. For example, your email.
- Information you type when you create an Internet catalog account: name; Date of birth; Location
- Information you enter to sign up for our newsletters.
- Information generated, using of the Internet catalog: How often you visit the catalog; How much time you spend when you visit; Under what conditions you use the catalog.
- Information related to your purchases: services you use or transactions you make to purchase a product; Name, Address, Phone, Email details.
- Any other personal information you send us.
- Use of personal data
Your personal data can be used for the following:
- Administration of the Internet catalog.
- To personalize the Internet catalog to suit your needs.
- To provide you with access to services connected to the Internet catalog.
- Sending products purchased with the assistance of the Internet catalog.
- Sending invoices, billing reminders.
- Sending newsletters If you have explicitly requested their receiving.
- Answering your complaints or complaints about you related to the use of the Internet catalog.
- Prevent abuses.
We may provide your personal data to third parties, solely and only with your explicit consent, with the following exceptions.
- Disclosure of personal Data:
- Upon request by the law enforcement authorities.
- If they would ask to serve an investigation or similar event related to the law enforcement authorities.
- To build, use and protect our legal rights (prevention of financial fraud, use of materials from the Internet catalog for advertising purposes, without our explicit consent.).
Except for the above applications, your personal data will not be shared with any third parties.
- International transfers of personal data
- The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we are working, so that we may use the information in accordance with these policies.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The personal information you post on our website or which may be published on our website can be accessed over the internet around the world. We cannot prevent other people from using or abusing this information.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in section 5.
- Retention of personal data
This section explains the privacy policies and procedures in order to comply with the laws concerning the retention and deletion of personal data.
- The personal data we process will not be retained longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- We will retain personal data in the following cases: when the legal measures require it; If the data can help an investigation made by legal authorities; To prevent fraud, such as financial fraud.
- Security of your personal data
- We will take all necessary, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration of your personal data.
- We will keep your personal data on our secure servers.
- You agree that the display of personal data in the Internet space hides uncertainty and we cannot guarantee the security of data uploaded on the internet.
- The responsibility for keeping the passwords is yours. We will not require your passwords except for registration and logging in to the Internet catalog.
- Your rights
- You may request us to provide you with personal information related to you.
- We may refuse to provide personal data within permitted legal frameworks.
- You can refuse us at any time to use your personal data for marketing purposes.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, it means that you agree that we may use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time
- “Third party” websites
- The Internet catalog contains links and details of third party websites. We are unable to control and are not responsible for the privacy policies of the third party websites.
- Update your personal information
- Please contact us if you want to change your personal data used in the Internet catalog
- prove the security of the Internet catalog; Doing analyses related to the Internet catalog; Fraud prevention; Customize the Internet catalog for each user’s needs.
Most Web browsers enable you to decline cookies, such as:
- In “Internet Explorer” you can block cookies by using the blocking tool located in “Tools”-> “Internet Options”->”Advanced”.
- In “Firefox” you can block cookies by using the blocking tool located in “Tools”->”Options”>-“Privacy”-> “Use custom settings for cookies”
- In “Chrome” you can block cookies by using the blocking tool located in “Customize and Control”-> “Settings”> -“Show Advanced Settings> “-“Content settings”.
Disabling cookies will have a negative impact on the use of websites. If you block cookies, you won’t be able to use all the features in our Internet catalog.
You can delete cookies that are stored on your computer:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookies
- In “>Firefox” You can delete cookies in the following way: “Tools”-“Options> “-“Privacy”-> “Show cookies”-> “Remove All Cookies”
- In “Chrome” You can delete cookies in the following way: “Customize and> Control”-“Settings”> -“Show Advanced Settings”->”Clear browsing Data”-> “Delete cookies”
Deleting cookies will have negative effects on the functionality of the Internet catalog.